Supervisor Jobs with LiveLines UK
We are looking for a new Supervisor to join our team of Supervisors. Our ideal team member will be reliable, have a wonderful telephone manner and are able to efficiently use a computer or laptop with ease. We operate two very busy live services that require monitoring 24 hours a day, 365 days a year! This is where our reliable and trusted team of Supervisors come into play and assist us with providing excellent services that provide amazing entertainment for our customers.
What is Supervising?
Supervising is a very fast paced job that does require a lot of attention. As a supervisor you will be monitoring both services on your shift.
Supervising includes the following:
1) Ensuring that there is enough operator cover on your shift (for both tarot and adult chat)
2) Obtaining operator cover prior to your shift starting (this can be done on the previous shift if required) & updating the Operator Rota.
3) Ensuring that operators are not missing calls, hanging up on callers or if they are experiencing any technical issue on their phone lines.
4) Running reports on operators call stats to ensure that operators are running on the correct average.
5) Ensuring that operators are on the correct priority for their calls.
6) Answering the supervisors line (this will be transferred to your landline whilst you are on shift)
7) Watching the SMS service to ensure that the texts are being answered promptly and correctly.
How much does Supervising pay?
Supervising is paid every 2 weeks alongside your call revenues. Day shifts are paid at £8.50 per hour and night shifts are paid at £9 per hour. There is also a staffing allowance which is paid depending on the number of hours you do per week. Staffing allowance is £1 per hour x the number of shift hours you do per week. There are also other bonuses which will be explained before you start.
What are the Supervising Requirements?
• You will need a landline or mobile that gives you free minutes to UK landlines as you will be telephoning a lot of operators to see if they can do your shift (s).
• You need to work from a reliable computer or laptop (no tablets unfortunately!)
• You need to have good computer skills.
• You need to have demonstrated that you have done your log on hours weekly.
• You will need a reliable broadband connection.
Our shifts are broken down as follows:
We will discuss with you the shifts that are available.
You will need to staff you shift before the shift starts. Some supervisors do this on their previous shift but at times you will need to call around before your shift starts. We do pay a staffing allowance dependent on the number of hours you supervise each week to cover this.
Before you become a Supervisor, you will need to be trained so that you know how the services work. Training is done over the phone. Initially, you will be watching a shift with another supervisor, to see what she/he does. Then you will do your own shift whilst watched by another supervisor. If everything is working well, you will then continue with the shifts on your own.
What happens next
If you are interested in Supervising please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a short summary describing why you would be a good addition to our Supervising team. Please note, this position is only open to Operators who take calls on our service (s). Supervising is completed from home and this is not an employed position.